As Managing Member, Bill Anlyan’s long-term knowledge and experience are one of the cornerstones of Lumina Wealth Management’s ability to provide insights into complex wealth issues. Prior to founding Lumina Wealth Management’, Bill was an accomplished leader in higher education and arts administration. Bill worked as Assistant Director for the Duke University Comprehensive Cancer Center, Deputy Director at The North Carolina Museum of Art and Vice Chancellor for University Advancement at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
Bill completed his undergraduate degree at Guilford College in Greensboro, NC and earned his Juris Doctor from the Duke University School of Law.
Proudly Serving Wilmington and Beyond
Bill is active in the Wilmington community, supporting local education, art and philanthropic causes. He has held various board positions on the following non-profit organizations:
- Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Virginia Episcopal School
- Cape Fear Academy (President)
- Harrell’s Christian Academy
- St. John’s Art Museum
- Divers Alert Network (President)
- The Cape Fear Community College Foundation (President)
- The Bellamy Mansion Foundation
- The Landfall Foundation
- North Carolina Center for Public Policy Research
Contact Bill: firstname.lastname@example.org